Ars Erotica Foundation
I am the founder and leader of the Budapest based non-profit civil organization, Ars Erotica Foundation for sexuality education and for the acceptance of sexual cultures.
Ars Erotica Foundation offers comprehensive, non-judgmental services to all races, genders, sexual orientations or sexual affiliations.
We believe that sexuality education is a lifelong process of acquiring information, forming attitude, beliefs and values about such important topics as identity, intimacy and relationships. All people should have access to comprehensive sexuality education that addresses socio-cultural, biological, psychological dimensions by providing information, exploring feelings, values and attitudes and developing communication, critical-thinking and decision making skills.
Sexuality education nonetheless might attempt to objectify sexuality in the name of health and well-being which is framed by medicine, science, technology. Further, sexuality education, such as medicine, science and technology, is a social practice embedded in and determined by its cultural, historical, local and geopolitical context. We work towards the public acceptance of sexual diversity.
The activities of Ars Erotica Foundation:
- Provides comprehensive sex education in schools
- Develops sex educational curricula for elementary and secondary schools in cooperation with other educational institutions and NGOs
- Organizes interdisciplinary workshops and training programs for parents, teachers and social workers to teach non-formal pedagogical methods
- Organizes programs for youth on the issues of sexual health and sexual cultures
- Organizes media campaigns for sexual health the for prevention of STDs and supports all similar initiatives
- Provides online counselling and information for the target groups
- Participates in domestic and international interdisciplinary research co-operations and workshops
- Develops an online library and information database of accurate information about sex and reproductive health
- Develops and disseminates leaflets, educational publications
- Participates in international professional networks in order to adapt sex educational best practices from other countries